MEDIA ACCREDITATION RULES
Accrediting rules for media representatives at events organized by Market Skipper.
1. Russian media representatives registered with the Federal Agency for Press and Mass Media in accordance with the Law of the Russian Federation ‘On Mass Media’ and foreign journalists accredited with the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs shall have the right to receive accreditation.
Persons who are not media representatives, as well as representatives of advertising publications, catalogues, and internet portals, do not have the right to receive media accreditation.
2. The organising committee of the international practical conference INTRA-TECH reserves the right to limit the number of accredited journalists, and to refuse to provide accreditation to media representatives who provide inaccurate information about themselves, miss the deadline for requesting accreditation, or fail to comply with the working regulations at an event.
3. Television companies planning to cover the event must indicate the number of production trucks or DSNG vehicles that require entry to the venue ARTPLAY by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Accredited journalists shall be registered and issued with their badges at the event venue ARTPLAY on the registration desk assuming that their accreditation and upon presentation of suitable professional credentials.
5. Accredited media representatives shall have the right:
- to attend business and exhibition events;
- to receive information on the event timetable;
- to film or take photographs in the area where the event is taking place.
6. Accredited journalists are obliged:
- to wear their badges at all times when working at an event;
- to present identification or professional credentials when requested whilst they are carrying out their work;
- not to interfere in an event which has not been specifically organised for the press;
- to accurately report information;
- to comply with event rules, and not to take photographs or film if so requested by security representatives at the event;
- when using official information or quotations from event participants, to include in the published materials a reference to the name of the event and the source of the information.
7. Possession of accreditation does not imply access to invitation-only events.